|born on||21 February 1937 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Nr. Brentwood, England, 51n34, 0w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°28' 15°24 Asc. 03°30'|
British writer with a voluminous output that ranges from romantic novels and short stories to humor pieces. Often seen on TV interviews, she presents herself as a witty and bright guest. She was been happily married to publisher Leo Cooper for 25 years and they have two kids.
Penny Thornton quotes her in "Suns and Lovers," "just in time for lunch."
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Over 25 years)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Writers : Humor