|Birthname||Anderson Hays Cooper|
|born on||3 June 1967 at 15:46 (= 3:46 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°32' 23°26 Asc. 19°04'|
American noted family, the second of two sons born to Gloria Vanderbilt and her fourth husband, Wyatt Emory Cooper. His dad died in 1978 during surgery for a heart ailment. His brother Carter was in treatment for depression when he leaped from the 14th floor window of his mom's New York apartment on 7/22/1988. He has two half-brothers from his mom's second marriage to Leopold Stokowski.
Anderson graduated from the Dalton School and enrolled in Yale in 1985, from where he graduated in 1989 with a degree in political science.
A journalist, Anderson began news reporting for Channel One. By 1993 he found himself in such global hot spots as Somalia and Bosnia. He worked on late night's WNN, then ABC's 20/20 Downtown before making his way up to co-anchor of ABC's World News Now. On 1/09/2001, he debuted as the host of "The Mole," a "reality" game show, a contest show that did exceptionally well last year in Belgium. The show will conclude with a winner on March 6th.
Unmarried, Anderson divides his time between a lower Manhattan apartment and a three-bedroom Long Island home. He plans to finish two TV documentaries, one on gay teens, the other about pedophiles.
On May 23, 2006, the journalist’s memoir was released. Entitled “Dispatches from the Edge: A Memoir of War, Disasters, and Survival,” the book details his personal and professional saga.
After he missed two days of work, the TV journalist revealed that he had had a cancerous growth removed from under his left eye on March 17, 2008.
- child->parent relationship with Vanderbilt, Gloria (born 20 February 1924)
- sibling relationship with Cooper, Carter (born 27 January 1965)
- Death of Father 5 January 1978 in Manhattan (Died of a heart ailment following surgery)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1985 (Entered Yale)
- Death of Sibling 22 July 1988 at 7:00 PM in Manhattan (Brother Carter commited suicide)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : End a program of study 1989 (Graduated from Yale, political science degree)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1993 (Reporting from Somalia and Bosnia)
LMR quotes his mother's autobiography "Woman to Woman."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Wealthy family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Vanderbilt family)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Brother committed suicide, dad died after surgery)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two sons)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two older half-brothers)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (ABC)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Host of "The Mole")
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer