|Birthname||John Calvin Coolidge, Jr.|
|born on||4 July 1872 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Plymouth, Vermont, 43n32, 72w43|
|Timezone||LMT m72w43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°48' 29°49 Asc. 05°17'|
American politician, U.S. President 1923-1929, first taking office when Warren Harding died 8/03/1923, elected to a second term in 1924. He was popular, shy, silent, with a dry wit and keen common sense.
He passed the Massachusetts bar in 1897 and two years later entered the City Council. He served as Mayor of Northampton 1910-1911, entered the State Senate 1912-1915 and was Governor of MA 1916-1918. On March 4, 1921, Coolidge was inaugurated Vice-President. He was sworn in for his own Presidency on 3/04/1925.
He married Grace Anna Goodhue 10/04/1905 and they had two sons. In 1924 his youngest son, Calvin Jr., died in the White House of septic poisoning at age 16.
He died of a heart attack after having indigestion, unexpectedly and alone 1/05/1933, Northampton, MA.
- business associate/partner relationship with Dawes, Charles Gates (born 27 August 1865). Notes: Vice-President
- business associate/partner relationship with Harding, Warren G. (born 2 November 1865). Notes: Vice-President
- Social : End a program of study 1897 (Passed the bar exam)
- Work : New Career 1899 (City Council)
- Work : New Job 1910 (Mayor of Horthampton)
- Work : New Job 1912 (State Senate)
- Work : New Job 1916 (Govenor of MA)
MA 10/23 quotes his dad to a correspondent. (McCaffrey at the AFA Convention 1956 gave the same data as spec, no source.). Original entry gave Plymouth, NH as birth place, corrected in January 2011 to Plymouth, VT.
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Traits : Personality : Shy (Silent, reserved)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son died of septic poisoning)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor, State Senator and Govenor)
- Vocation : Politics : U.S. Presidents (Two terms)