|born on||30 March 1949 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Ruislip, England, 51n34, 0w25|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°37' 20°50 Asc. 14°01'|
British television host of investigative programs and AM talk show. Cook started with "Nationwide" in 1979-1983 and moved on to "Crimewatch UK" 1984-1995, as well as handling "Breakfast Time" and the annual "Children in Need."
Cook studied psychology at the university. Her second husband was classical guitarist John Williams, 1981-1987.
- Relationship : Marriage 1981 (Second marriage John Williams, six years)
- Work : New Career 1979 (Host of "Nationwide")
- Work : New Job 1984 (Began on "Crimewatch UK," eleven years)
Frank C. Clifford quotes her, given in British Entertainers, Flare Publications 1997
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Guitarist John Williams)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Three TV shows)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser (Host of "Children in Need")