Cook, Robert Finlayson
|born on||28 February 1946 at 07:20 (= 07:20 AM )|
|Place||Bellshill, Scotland, 55n50, 4w01|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°06' 26°07 Asc. 10°48'|
British politician, Labour Member of Parliament returned at the General Election on 6/11/1987. Foreign secretary, in a bit of a mess early 1998 when his Personal Assistant sued him for discrimination when he replaced her with his mistress. He left his wife of many years for the mistress, about half his age. He may have thought that he could survive the bad publicity as Labour had won the recent election.
As of late 1996, Cook was serving as Foreign Secretary.
- Work : Lose social status 1998 (Fired his P.A. for his mistress)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1998 (Left wife for mistress)
Pulsar collection No.6 quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Young mistress)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Former P.A. sued him when he fired her, early 1998)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Foreign secretary)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Labour M.P.)