|born on||7 November 1728 at 11:27 (= 11:27 AM )|
|Place||Marton, England, 53n12, 2w13|
|Timezone||LMT m2w13 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°20' 01°37 Asc. 02°55'|
British military admiral famed for his explorations of the Pacific during three voyages in 1768, 1772 and 1776. He was a child prodigy, showing superior abilities while still a youth. Cook joined the British Navy as a seaman and rose rapidly to positions of command.
Murdered in Hawaii on 2/14/1779.
- associate relationship with Forster, Georg (born 26 November 1754)
Gwen Stoney quotes his logs for the date as given in a biography by J.C. Beaglehole, time spec. (October 27 OS) Jim Baker speculates 06:23 AM LMT.
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Superior abilities)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Admiral)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Famed for explorations of Pacific)
- Vocation : Travel : Explorer
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book