|Birthname||Compte, Roger Justin Gaston|
|born on||8 February 1901 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Pardies, France, 43n2202, 0w3506|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°38' 08°45 Asc. 27°15'|
French billiard master, became pro at 19 and winner of a world tournament in 1938. World and European championship, his feat was a series of 1,224 points in 1948. He trained three world champions. Conti was the author of the billiards bible - "Le billard, cet inconnu." He married on 7/07/1971.
Died in Pardies on 7/14/1995.
- Work : Prize 1938 (World tournament champion, billiards)
- Work : Prize 1948 (European champion)
- Death, Cause unspecified 14 July 1995 at 12:00 noon in Pardies, France (Age 94)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 22, September/1995 (2:00 AM Paris time) Note : Born in Pardies (in the Pyrennées Atlantique department) but the L&L given are for Monein [43N19, 00W34]. Could not find Pardies or Monein in Shanks Atlas.
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Age 70)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)
- Vocation : Sports : Other Sports (Billiards, pro, champion)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Billiard's champion)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession