Konstantinos II, King of Greece
|born on||2 June 1940 at 17:45 (= 5:45 PM )|
|Place||Athens, Greece, 37n58, 23e43|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°56' 02°32 Asc. 19°08'|
King of Greece from 1964 until the abolition of the monarchy in 1973. He is also from birth a Prince of Denmark.
He succeeded his father Paul in March 1964. Although the accession of the young monarch was initially regarded auspiciously, his reign soon became controversial: Constantine's involvement in the Apostasia of July 1965 created unrest among sections of the population and aggravated the ongoing political instability that culminated in the Colonels' Coup of 21 April 1967.
The coup was successful leaving Constantine, as head of state, little room to manoeuvre as he had no loyal military forces to rely on. As a result he reluctantly agreed to inaugurate the putschist government on the condition that it be made up largely of civilian ministers. On 13 December 1967, he was forced to flee the country following an abortive counter-coup against the junta. He remained in exile the head of state until 1 June 1973, when the junta abolished the monarchy.
- parent->child relationship with Alexia, Princess of Greece (born 10 July 1965)
- parent->child relationship with Pavlos, Prince of Greece (born 20 May 1967)
- child->parent relationship with Friederike, Queen Consort of Greece (born 18 April 1917)
- child->parent relationship with Pávlos, King of Greece (born 14 December 1901)
- spouse relationship with Anne-Marie, Queen of Greece (born 30 August 1946). Notes: 1964-
- sibling relationship with Irene, Princess of Greece and Denmark (born 11 May 1942)
- sibling relationship with Sofía, Queen Consort of Spain (born 2 November 1938)
- compare to chart of Nation: Greece:Proclamation and End of Monarchy (born 12 October 1935)
Taeger quotes Lescaut, quoting L'astrologue Nr.2, Bordoni vol 1 has the same birth time
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Glücksburg)