Constantine Constantinovich, Prince of Russia
|Birthname||Konstantine Konstantinovich Romanov|
|born on||20 December 1890 Jul.Cal. (1 Jan 1891 greg.) at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Russian Federation, 59n55, 30e15|
|Timezone||MMT h2e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°50' 19°40 Asc. 29°38'|
Russian royalty, a member of the Romanov family.
He was murdered by Bolshevik soldiers, thrown down a mine shaft and left to die, alongside other family members, on 18 July 1918, near Alapaevsk, Russia.
- child->parent relationship with Constantine Constantinovich, Grand Duke of Russia (born 10 August 1858 Jul.Cal. (22 Aug 1858 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Igor Constantinovich, Prince of Russia (born 29 May 1894 Jul.Cal. (10 June 1894 greg.))
- sibling relationship with John Constantinovich, Prince of Russia (born 23 June 1886 Jul.Cal. (5 July 1886 greg.))
- has other family relationship with Elizabeth Feodorovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 1 November 1864). Notes: In-laws, murdered together by Bolshevik soldiers
- Death by War or Terrorism 18 July 1918 in Alapajevsk (Thrown down a mine shaft with other Romanov family members by Bolshevik soldiers, age 27)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dimitry Macedonsky quotes a medical bulletin, published in the Governmental Herald, 1890, # 279, December 21 (January 2, 1891), page 1, on his Russian succession website:
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Romanov)