Constantine Constantinovich, Grand Duke of Russia
|Birthname||Konstantine Konstantinovich Romanov|
|born on||10 August 1858 Jul.Cal. (22 Aug 1858 greg.) at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Russian Federation, 59n55, 30e15|
|Timezone||LMT m30e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°41' 00°38 Asc. 02°11'|
Russian royalty, a grandson of Russian Czar Nicholas I and a member of the Romanov family. He was also a poet and playwrite.
Despite his homosexuality, he married his second cousin, Princess Elisabeth of Saxe-Altenburg, in 1884, and together they had nine children.
He died of failing health at Pavlovsk Palace, St. Petersburg on 2 June (jul.)/15 June (greg.) 1915.
- parent->child relationship with Constantine Constantinovich, Prince of Russia (born 20 December 1890 Jul.Cal. (1 Jan 1891 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Igor Constantinovich, Prince of Russia (born 29 May 1894 Jul.Cal. (10 June 1894 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with John Constantinovich, Prince of Russia (born 23 June 1886 Jul.Cal. (5 July 1886 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified 2 June 1915 Jul.Cal. (15 June 1915 greg.) in Pavlovsk (Age 56)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dimitry Macedonsky gives the information on his Russian succession website, but without citing his original source, as is his usual custom:
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Romanov)