|born on||24 April 1881 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||Bourbonne les Bains, France, 47n57, 5e45|
|Timezone||LMT m5e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°15' 12°34 Asc. 04°28'|
French novelist, biographer and essayist. Constantin lived ten years in Canada (Manitoba) between 1904 and 1914 and this adventures fed a big part of his later work written in France between 1920 and 1950.
His original last name was only Constantin, he added the name of his second wife in 1920. He met Germaine Weyer, a nurse, in the hospital where he was laying, wounded from war. Constantin signed all his works from the day they married with: Maurice Constantin-Weyer.
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 10 May 1917 (wounded in war, stayed 10 months in hospital)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1928 (Prix Goncourt for Un homme se penche sur son passé)
Collection Didier Geslain (acte 2891)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel (adventurer)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Awards : Medals (many mostly from war)