|born on||11 June 1776|
|Place||East Bergholt, England, 52n20, 1e27|
|Timezone||LMT m1e27 (is local mean time)|
British artist generally considered one of the greatest English landscape painters of spring and summer scenes, never winter. He lived a life of ease through inheritance and his fame began in 1824 with a prize in Paris for "The Hay-Wain."
Constable died on 3/31/1837, London, England.
- Death, Cause unspecified 31 March 1837 (Age 59)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1824 (For The Hay-Wain)
Penfield Collection speculates 1:00 AM. Old-file had 1:35 PM
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Landscape painter)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book