|Birthname||Falk, Conrad Robert|
|born on||1 March 1935 at 15:34 (= 3:34 PM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°23' 25°17 Asc. 16°50'|
American actor, more visible on TV than in film, with notable series "Hawaiian Eye," "The Wild, Wild West," "The D.A." and "the Duke." His films include "Young Dillinger," 1965, "Sudden Death," 1977, and the 1983 satire "Wrong is Right," in the role of General Wombat.
Before his acting career Conrad was a nightclub singer, a milkman and an amateur boxer. Over the years he's been sued seven times for fist fights outside of the ring. He divorced his first wife after 25 years of marriage and four kids; his second marriage was to 25-year-younger LaVelda and they had three kids.
On August 12, 2003 in San Andreas CA, the actor pleaded not guilty to two felony counts of drunk-driving charges. Conrad had been arrested in March after the Jaguar he was driving crashed into an oncoming car on a highway in Rancho Paradiso, CA.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1965 (First noted film release)
- Crime : Trial dates 12 August 2003 (pleaded not guilty to drunk driving charges)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Seven times for fistfights)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (25 years then divorce)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Second wife 25 years younger)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)