|born on||27 March 1922 at 09:25 (= 09:25 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°16' 27°19 Asc. 13°14'|
American writer and artist, the author and illustrator of bull-fighting novels; a modern Renaissance man. He studied bull-fighting in Spain, Mexico and Peru 1941-1946 while serving as U.S. Vice-Counsul to Spain, 1943-46. He then moved to Lima, Peru where he played piano in a night-club at night while portrait painting during the daytime. In 1947 he worked as secretary and chess companion to Sinclair Lewis.
The son of wealthy, aristocratic parents, Conrad was equipped with a good education and cultured background and throughout his life was an incurable compiler of information. Among his activities, he once owned a restaurant in San Francisco.
Conrad was first published with "The Innocent Billa," 1948. He married the following year, on 3/19/1949; three kids. For his sixth book, "The Death of Manolete," 1957, he was producer, composer, writer, co-director and narrator of the film version.
While in the bull ring, he himself was gored in the left thigh the spring of 1948 in El Escorial, Spain.
Conrad made a second marriage on 5/18/1962; one daughter. He published his autobiography in 1970, "Fun While it Lasted."
- boss relationship with Lewis, Sinclair (born 7 February 1885)
- Work : New Career 1943 (U.S. Vice Counsul to Spain, three years)
- Work : New Career 1947 (Secretary and chess companion)
- Work : New Career 1948 (First book published)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1948 at 12:00 midnight in El Escorial, Spain (Gored in leg by bull)
- Work : New Career 1957 (Producer, director, writer and co-director of film made of his book)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1970 (Autobiography released)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Gored by a bull)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Good education, cultured background)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Work : Skills - Multi-faceted (Accomplished in many fields)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Portrait painter)
- Vocation : Business : Clerical/ Secretarial (Secretary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Night club piano player)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano player)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (U.S. Vice Counsul)
- Vocation : Sports : Bullfighting
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction