|Birthname||Jason Joseph Connery|
|born on||11 January 1963 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Marylebone, England, 53n34, 2w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°58' 14°38 Asc. 21°48'|
British-born Hollywood actor, the son of the well-known acting couple, Scottish-born Sean Connery and Australian-born Diane Cilento. Raised in the shadow of a famous father, the handsome youth played his breakthrough role in the UK TV-series Robin of Sherwood (1986).
In 1973 his parents divorced and he lived with his mother. Jason went to school at Millfield and later at the well known private school in Gordonstoun. Just before his finals he quit and joined a theatre group. With the goal of acting, Jason spent eight months at the Bristol Old Vic drama school, then quit to join the Perth Repertory Theatre, where he did six plays in six months.
Connery portrayed James Bond creator Ian Fleming in the 1990 television drama Spymaker: The Secret Life of Ian Fleming. In 1997, he shot a fantasy film, playing the title role of Merlin in Merlin: The Quest Begins. He appeared in Faithful Dealing (2001), an English Restoration Whodunit, and in 2003, toured with a stage production of The Blue Room. In 2004, he starred as a main character in the children's show Shoebox Zoo and returned in the second series in September 2005.
He made many Continental European films in the lead, starring in Night Skies (2006), Lightspeed (2006) and Brotherhood of Blood (2007).
In 1996 he married actress Mia Sara (Ferris Buller's Day Off) and they have one son, Dashiell Quinn, born in June 1997. They met during the making of Bullet in Beijing in Russia. The couple divorced in 2002.
- child->parent relationship with Cilento, Diane (born 2 April 1932)
- child->parent relationship with Connery, Sean (born 25 August 1930)
- Family : Parents divorced 1973
- Work : New Job 1984 (TV series "Robin of Sherwood")
- Relationship : Marriage 1996 (Mia Sara)
Sy Scholfield quotes from birth record in Folder 35 in Box 13 of the Sir Raphael Cilento manuscript collection at the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia (UQFL44) which contains a family tree diagram made by his grandfather that states: "Jason Joseph Connery, b. 11th Jan. 1963. At 2200 hrs. (10 p.m.) London. 6lb 1 1/2 ozs."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family, private schooling)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad famed actor, Sean Connery)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Tropical fish, dog)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Theatre and cooking)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Robin of Sherwood)