|born on||10 December 1942 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Lynn MA, USA, 42n28, 70w57|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||18°28' 01°44 Asc. 10°10'|
American romantic who was defrauded. In 1968, while she was working for the U.S. Information Service as an Exhibit Guide, she met Victor Novikov at a bus stop in Moscow while she was there on one of her visits to the Soviet Union. Their meetings continued over the years and they planned to marry in Moscow in 1979. They had been apart for eight years when Novikov, a research chemist, was allowed entry into the U.S. He arrived 5/26/1988 and they married two days later at the home of her aunt in Lynnfield, Massachusetts.
A year later, Condon filed for an annulment, claiming that the marriage was never consummated and that he had only used her to obtain entry into the U.S.
- Relationship : Least Sex 28 May 1988 (Claimed that marriage never consumated)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Brief marriage, never consumated)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim (Victim of fraud)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Exhibit Guide at U.S. Information Service)
- Vocation : Travel : Travel agent (Exhibit guide for government)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women