|born on||12 November 1961 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Gheorghe Gheorghiu-Dej, Romania, 46n14, 26e44|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°42' 08°37 Asc. 22°04'|
Romanian gymnast and winner of five Olympic gold medals in Montreal in 1976. Comaneci had trained from the time she was a young girl and came to prominence early. At age 14 in her first Olympics, she became the first gymnast to receive a perfect score of 10 in an Olympic gymnast event. She racked up six more perfect scores and three more gold medals during that Olympics. Four years later in Moscow she took home three other medals, two golds and a silver. She retired in 1981 and defected to the US in 1989. She married fellow Olympian Bart Conner. They welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Dylan Paul Conner, on June 3, 2006 at 10:26 a.m. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- parent->child relationship with Conner, Dylan (born 3 June 2006)
- child->parent relationship with Comaneci, Alexandrina Stefania (born 5 July 1941)
- Work : Prize 1976 (Olympics gold medals)
- Work : Prize 1980 (Olympics gold medals)
- Family : Change residence 1989 (to the US)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 3 June 2006 at 10:26 AM in Oklahoma City, OK (Son Dylan was born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Mihaela Dicu, President of AAR - Asociatia Astrologilor din Romania (the Association of Astrologers from Romania) quotes Nadia's mother in a phone conversation: "Nadia was born at 10 in the morning, or a few minutes before." She sent this to PT: Nadia Comaneci
November 12, 1961, 10h00, Onesti (former Gheorghe Gheorghiu Dej), Romania.
- Notable : Awards : Olympics