|Birthname||Nadia Elena Comăneci|
|born on||12 November 1961 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Gheorghe Gheorghiu-Dej, Romania, 46n14, 26e44|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°42' 08°37 Asc. 22°04'|
Romanian gymnast and winner of three Olympic gold medals in Montreal in 1976. Comăneci had trained from the time she was a young girl and came to prominence early.
At age 14 in her first Olympics, she became the first gymnast to receive a perfect score of 10 in an Olympic gymnast event. She racked up six more perfect scores and three gold medals, a silver, and a bronze during that Olympics. Four years later in Moscow she took home three other medals, two golds and a silver.
She retired in 1981 and defected to the US in 1989. She married fellow Olympian Bart Conner. They welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Dylan Paul Conner, on June 3, 2006 at 10:26 a.m. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- parent->child relationship with Conner, Dylan (born 3 June 2006)
- child->parent relationship with Comaneci, Alexandrina Stefania (born 5 July 1941)
- compare to chart of Biles, Simone (born 14 March 1997)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 3 June 2006 at 10:26 AM in Oklahoma City, OK (Son Dylan was born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Mihaela Dicu, President of AAR - Asociatia Astrologilor din Romania (the Association of Astrologers from Romania) quotes Nadia's mother in a phone conversation: "Nadia was born at 10 in the morning, or a few minutes before." She sent this to PT: Nadia Comaneci
November 12, 1961, 10h00, Onesti (former Gheorghe Gheorghiu Dej), Romania.
- Vocation : Sports : Gymnastics
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Gross motor control
- Notable : Awards : Medals (World and European Championships)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First gymnast to get a perfect 10 in the Olympics)