Colosio, Luis Donaldo
|Birthname||Luis Donaldo Colosio Murrieta|
|born on||10 February 1950 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Magdalena de Kino, Mexico (MEX), 30n38, 110w57|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°01' 12°09 Asc. 18°00'|
Mexican politician, the campaign manager for President Carlos Salinas de Gortari in 1988. Salinas named him the Party candidate on 11/28/1993 and Colosio campaigned for the presidency with insistence that he was for a clean election, in spite of wide-spread skepticism.
Colosio is the son of a rancher, with a childhood of poverty. He earned a good education through scholarships, gaining several degrees in economics. He became the director of the government's huge Solidarity Program, which builds roads and brings electricity and running water to remote communities. The eldest of six kids, he traces family lines to Spain and Italy. A hard worker, Colosio tends to run on high tension and is nervous before his public presentations. Once he relaxes on the podium, he is a fluent speaker.
During an appearance in Tijuana, Mexico on 3/23/1994, on camera, he was shot by gunman Mario Aburto Martinez, age 23. Martinez was immediately apprehended and Colosio was taken to the hospital, where he died about three hours later, 8:10 PM PST.
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Martinez, Mario Aburto (born 3 October 1970)
- Work : New Job 1988 (Campaign manager)
Dr. Zip Dobyns quotes a colleague, Louis, for B.C. Data confirmed by Gerardo Cabezudt in Mexico City.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Scholarships)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level; highly intelligent)
- Traits : Personality : Articulate (Fluent)
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder (High tension, nervous)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Poverty)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Six kids)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of six)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Government programs: campaign manager)