|born on||11 April 1920 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Potenza, Italy, 40n38, 15e49|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°22' 21°39 Asc. 10°25'|
Italian politician and the Prime Minister of Italy from 1970 to 1972. In addition to having held top positions in Italian governments, he was also active in European politics. In 2003 he was appointed to be an Italian senator for life, a seat which he held until his death. In the first five years as senator, he was an independent. From 2008 until his death in June 2013, Colombo was a member of the Autonomies group, formed mainly by elects in Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol.
- Other Health November 2003 (admitted to have used cocaine over a 12- to 18-month period)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin 5/1629
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (cocaine)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Politician)
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (Politician)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Minister)