|Birthname||Colman, Ronald Charles|
|born on||9 February 1891 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Richmond, England, 54n24, 1w44|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°45' 00°10 Asc. 01°28'|
British-American actor, a gentlemanly romantic star on-screen from 1922. He won the Best Actor Oscar for his performance in "A Double Life," 1947 and was nominated for the Oscar for his roles in "Bulldog Drummond," "Condemned" and "Random Harvest."
Died after an operation for a lung infection on 5/19/1958, Santa Barbara, CA.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1922 (On-screen debut)
- Work : Prize 1948 (Oscar for A Double Life)
Sabian Symbols No.214. PC quotes Sabian Symbols for 6:00 AM. Church of Light had 5:45 AM spec. from Miss Whitney
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (Lung infection, terminal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Operation for lung infection)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial (Jets)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (For A Double Life)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book