|Birthname||Joan Henrietta Collins|
|born on||23 May 1933 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Paddington, England, 51n32, 0w12|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°29' 16°49 Asc. 00°05'|
British actress, a gorgeous teen-age model. She made a stage debut in London in 1946 and was on-screen from 1952. Usually cast as a vamp and seductress, her films included "The Stud," "Game for Vulture," and "The Bitch." She took a role in the TV series "Dynasty" in the late '80s, a major starring soap.
Collins had an affair with Warren Beatty (joining the inclusive Hollywood club) and married Anthony Newley in 1962 for seven years; two kids. She married American producer Ron Kass in 1972 after their daughter Katy was born. There was a brief third marriage along the way.
On 8/02/1980, Collins was hit by a car and in a coma for 42 days. She sued People magazine on 5/28/1990 for $5 million for stating that her "greed and outrageous behavior had caused Ion Pictures to abandon the film version of her novel "Prime Time" published in 1988."
In 1999 she released her beauty book, "My Friends' Secrets." One of her pleasures is her granddaughter, Miel, born in 1998, by her daughter Tara Newley-Adam. Miel calls her "Dodo" which was the actress's childhood nickname.
In 2002, Collins announced her engagement to marry 36-year old Percy Gibson with her kids in attendance, Tara, 38, Sacha, 36 and Katy, 29. Percy's mom is eight years older than Joan and suffering from Alzheimer's.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Dynasty (born 12 January 1981). Notes: Played Alexis Carrington Colby, 1981-1989
- business associate/partner relationship with Carroll, Diahann (born 17 July 1935). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- business associate/partner relationship with Evans, Linda (born 18 November 1942). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- business associate/partner relationship with Locklear, Heather (born 25 September 1961). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- business associate/partner relationship with Oxenberg, Catherine (born 22 September 1961). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- business associate/partner relationship with Thomson, Gordon (born 2 March 1945). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- friend relationship with Stricklyn, Ray (born 8 October 1928)
- friend relationship with Tate, Sharon (born 24 January 1943)
- lover relationship with Beatty, Warren (born 30 March 1937)
- sibling relationship with Collins, Jackie (born 4 October 1937)
- Work : New Career 1946 (Stage debut)
- Work : New Job 1952 (Film debut)
- Relationship : Marriage 1962 (Anthony Newley)
- Relationship : Marriage 1972 (Ron Kass)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 4 November 1981 (Debut appearance on "Dynasty", episode 16, "Enter Alexis")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 (Book "My Friends' Secrets" released)
Davis in "Signs of the Stars."
Biography: Susan Crimp and Patricia Burstein "Hollywood Sisters: Jackie and Joan Collins" (Robson Books 1989, p.5) gives 7:00 AM.
Her autobiography, "Second Act," 1996, gives "morning."
Starkman rectified to 03.32.00 BST Asc 18Ari58'
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (1988 novel)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women