|Birthname||Jacqueline Jill Collins|
|born on||4 October 1937|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
British writer of torrid paperback best-sellers and noted family, the sister of actress Joan Collins.
Jackie divorced her first husband after a few years, drug-using fashion exec Wallace Austrin, in 1965. She remained married for some 25 years to much older club owner Oscar Lerman until his death of cancer in 1992. On 20 September 1995, she became engaged to a friend of the past 20 years, real estate developer Frank Calcagnini, fifty-something.
In 2001, after 18 years of turning out sizzling sex-and-glamour books, Collins published "Hollywood Wives," followed by such titles as "The Bitch" and "The Stud."
Collins died at her home in Beverly Hills on 19 September 2015 from breast cancer. She was 77.
- sibling relationship with Collins, Joan (born 23 May 1933)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1965 (First husband)
- Death of Mate 1992 (Second husband)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 20 September 1995 (Became engaged)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes Frank Clifford for date: of 1937 from her sister Joan; time unknown. The media gave 1941.
Starkman rectified to 19.52.16 GMT Asc 13Gem38'
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breast cancer)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Jackie)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two +)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Paperback novels)