|born on||4 October 1937|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
British writer of torrid paperback best-sellers and noted family, the sister of actress Joan Collins.
Jackie divorced her first husband after a few years, drug-using fashion exec Wallace Austrin, in 1965. She remained married for some 25 years to much older club owner Oscar Lerman until his death of cancer in 1992. On 9/20/1995, she became engaged to a friend of the past 20 years, real estate developer Frank Calcagnini, fifty-something.
In 2001, after 18 years of turning out sizzling sex-and-glamour books, Collins published "Hollywood Wives," followed by such titles as "The Bitch" and "The Stud."
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1965 (First husband)
- Death of Mate 1992 (Second husband)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 20 September 1995 (Became engaged)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes Frank Clifford for date: of 1937 from her sister Joan; time unknown. The media gave 1941.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Jackie)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two +)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Paperback novels)