|born on||18 October 1633 Jul.Cal. (28 Oct 1633 greg.) at 13:59 (= 1:59 PM )|
|Place||Oxford, England, 51n46, 1w15|
|Timezone||LMT m1w15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°26' 14°49 Asc. 10°40'|
British astrologer, a mathematician, publisher and author. Coley married his first wife on 1 May 1656 and his second 24 April 1660. He was by profession a schoolmaster. During Lilly's last days, Coley acted as his amanuensis and Lilly taught Coley his methods. His principle work, "Key to Astrology," is considered a good work and is much sought after. Coley was frequently in prison due to the influence of his enemies. He died in 1695.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1695 (Age 61-62)
Eugene Moore submits chart copy from an astrology magazine, undated, Oct 18, 1633 OS. The chart displayed is for 1:59 PM LMT.
(Astrological Pioneers of America file gives the data as Oct 18, 1633, 2:15 PM LMT without a style designation.)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics (Mathematician)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher)