|born on||7 July 1920 at 14:05 (= 2:05 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia PA, USA, 39n57, 75w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°19' 28°05 Asc. 06°58'|
American attorney who was the first black law clerk in the U.S. Supreme Court. He was the President of NAACP Legal Defense Fund in 1971 and appointed as Secretary of Transportation during the Ford Administration, 3/05/1975.
Coleman graduated head of his class at Harvard. He married 2/10/1945 and they have one daughter.
- Work : New Job 1971 (President of Legal Defense Fund, NAACP)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Secretary of Transportation)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1945)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: head of class at Harvard)