|born on||23 February 1968 at 08:32 (= 08:32 AM )|
|Place||East Hartford CT, USA, 41n46, 72w36|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°00' 05°24 Asc. 22°32'|
American homicide, the killer of his girl-friend's mother Joyce Aparo, on 8/05/1987, Glastonbury, CT at the instigation of his 16-year old girlfriend, Karin Aparo. Tall, slim, red-haired, good-looking and personable, Dennis had an I.Q. of 137, was talented in music and computers and loved outdoor sports. His dad was head of a computer firm and he was raised in affluence. After high school he had gotten a job as a computer programmer and was ready to start college.
Dennis was having an affair with 16-year old Karin Aparo; they had had sex about 80 times. Karin urged him to kill her mother Joyce. He entered Joyce's room at 1:25 AM and strangled her. He came out at 1:56 AM, saying that it took longer than he expected. He was convicted and given 34 years in prison. Karin was acquitted of accessory to murder, but will be retried on conspiracy to commit murder.
- lover relationship with Aparo, Karin (born 12 February 1971)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 5 August 1987 at 01:25 AM in Glastonbury, CT (Killed girlfriends mother, Joyce Aparo)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Peak Sex 1987 (Passion with girlfriend)
Dana Holliday quotes biographer Richard Hammer, "Beyond Obsession," Morrow, 1992, in which Coleman states the exact time in a letter, p.169-170.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (34 year sentence)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: I.Q. tested at 137)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Vocation : Computer : Programmer (Computer programmer)
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Personable, well liked)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Strangled girlfriends' mother)