|Birthname||Cheryl Ann Tweedy|
|born on||30 June 1983 at 20:28 (= 8:28 PM )|
|Place||Newcastle upon Tyne, England, 54n59, 1w35|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°26' 08°14 Asc. 21°46'|
English singer, songwriter, and television personality, she appeared on a reality television series in 2002 and rose to fame as a member of the group Girls Aloud. Her subsequent albums became hits. In 2008 she was selected to be a judge for X Factor, a British singing competiton. Her good looks and fashion sense have landed her on fashion magazine covers and resulted in a contract to advertise for L'Oreal make-up.
She was married from July 2006 to September 2010 to soccer player Ashley Cole; the marriage ended in divorce. On 7 July 2014, Cole married Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini after a three-month courtship.
- associate relationship with Minogue, Dannii (born 20 October 1971). Notes: on UK X-Factor
- Work : Gain social status 2008 (Judge for X Factor)
- Relationship : Marriage 7 July 2014 (married Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sarah Van Sanden writes that in the biography by Sean Smith [Cheryl], there is a birth chart for the singer with the information shown. Smith does not give a source for the time of birth. According to Van Sanden, The book describes how her mother signed the BC as Joan Callaghan, and when her baby brother was born, she signed his BC with Joan Twee[d]y, altough not married.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic
- Traits : Personality : Talkative
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of five children)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Music group)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Girls Aloud)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.