|born on||29 August 1619 (greg.) at 07:00:32 (= 07:00:32 AM )|
|Place||Reims, France, 49n15, 4e02|
|Timezone||LMT m4e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°25' 25°39 Asc. 24°21'|
French government employee, a cabinet minister to King Louis XIV. He was Superintendent of buildings and of Commerce in 1664, Comptroller General of Finance 1665 and Secretary of the Navy and Secretary of State1669. When he created the French Academy of Science in 1666, he excluded astrology from the curriculum.
Colbert died 9/06/1683, Paris.
- associate relationship with Huygens, Christiaan (born 14 April 1629 (greg.))
- Work : Start Business 1666 (Created the French Academy of Science)
- Social : End a program of study 1666 (Excluded astrology from curriculum)
Arthur Blackwell quotes Roscoe Hope, from Colbert's dad's diary
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Cabinet Minister, Secretary of State)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founder of the French Academy of Science)