|Birthname||Cohn-Bendit, Marc Daniel|
|born on||4 April 1945 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Montauban, France, 44n01, 1e21|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||14°36' 02°10 Asc. 10°46'|
French political activist called "Danny the Red" for both his hair and his communist ideology. He was leader of a student revolt that shook France to its foundation in 1968. Twenty years later he was a member of the West German Green Party and an author. His book "We So Loved the Revolution" has pictures and interviews showing the radical movement of the '60s. Published 9/1986, it was a best-seller within months.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released September 1986 (We So Loved the Revolution)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Communist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection