Cobain, Frances Bean
|born on||18 August 1992 at 07:48 (= 07:48 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles Cedars Sinai Hospital, California, 34n0431, 118w2251|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°54' 23°07 Asc. 13°53'|
American visual artist, and the only daughter of Kurt Cobain of "Nirvana" and Courtney Love of "Hole." Her father was found dead on 5 April 1994, a suicide, when she was a toddler.
- child->parent relationship with Cobain, Kurt (born 20 February 1967)
- child->parent relationship with Love, Courtney (born 9 July 1964)
Nancy Hastings, Kurt and Courtney's astrologer, quotes the B.C. which she saw. Same data in an article by Michael Azerrad in the magazine "Musician" 10/l993, except for West Hollywood. (Cedars Sinai Hospital, which is on the border of W. Hollywood but is listed as Los Angeles on birth certificates). Cobain biography "Heavier Than Heaven" (2001) by Charles R. Cross gives same data.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad a suicide)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Vocation : Art : Other Art (Visual artist)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model