Clouser, John William
|born on||29 March 1932 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°16' 21°55 Asc. 00°08'|
American fugitive, a former police officer in Orlando, FL. When accused of theft and graft he fled, evading the FBI for nearly ten years. He surrendered to authorities 8/21/1974, and the following year wrote his autobiography, "The Most Wanted Man in America."
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 21 August 1974 (Surrendered to face trial)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1975 (Autobiography)
Richard Nolle quotes him, a client, 5/l976
- Vocation : Law : Police
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (1964)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection