|Birthname||George Timothy Clooney|
|born on||6 May 1961 at 02:58 (= 02:58 AM )|
|Place||Lexington, Kentucky, 38n03, 84w30|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°33' 27°58 Asc. 11°57'|
American actor with several appointments to annual Best-dressed, Most Stylish, Most Eligible and Sexiest Man Alive lists. A good-looking guy, Clooney is also noted as being courteous, polite and well-mannered – when he’s not fooling around with practical jokes, rowdy pranks and good humor or not righting a perceived injustice. Julianna Margulies, his friend and former ER costar, remarks, "George is a grown-up with a kid's heart."
The son of journalist and TV personality Nick Clooney, George grew up around sound stages. He was interested in baseball as a kid but did not make the team when he tried out for the Cincinnati Reds. Then his uncle, actor Jose Ferrer, along with two of his sons – Miguel and Rafael – came to Kentucky to make a film about horse racing, and George was given a minor role in the movie. The movie never made it to the screen, but George was captivated. He took off for Hollywood in 1982, driving a rusty 1976 Monte Carlo and $300 in his pocket to visit his aunt, Rosemary Clooney. She gave him lodging and a job as her chauffeur.
Hollywood was tough. He moved into little more than a closet-sized room with a fellow aspirant, Tom Matthews, and worked construction jobs while doing a few commercials, auditioning and taking acting classes. He began to get bit parts on various series such as "The Golden Girls," "Hunter, "Riptide," and a role in "Return of the Killer Tomatoes," 1988. He appeared in fifteen failed television pilots and was a semi-regular on several series, including sitcoms such as "The Facts of Life" and "Roseanne" and the weekly drama "Sisters." Clooney’s big break was on TV. In 1994 he started his role as Dr. Ross on "ER," where he stayed for five seasons. During that time, starting in 1995, Clooney and fellow cast members took four consecutive Screen Actors' Guild ensemble awards. He always said that ER, the show itself, was the real star – he was just lucky enough to be part of it.
The credits began to accumulate: "One Fine Day," 1996, "Batman & Robin," 1997, "The Perfect Storm," 1999, "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" 2000. For the latter, he was awarded the 2000 Golden Globe’s Best Actor in a Comedy.
On December 15, 1989, Clooney married actress Talia Balsam and they were together until 1992. He revealed in an interview that he felt "cornered," and by the end of the marriage he'd put on 25 pounds and developed a stomach ulcer. He swore that he would never marry again and that he had no desire for kids. His most serious romance, a three-year live-in relationship with French model Céline Balitran, 26, ended when she moved out in 1999, citing his lack of commitment. His close friend, actor and writer Mark Adler reveals that "the longest, probably most well-nurtured relationship in George's life was with Max "the 150-pound potbellied pig Clooney parented from the mid-'80s until the pig’s death in early December 2006. Adler shared Clooney’s eight-bedroom house in the Hollywood Hills for two years after his own marriage broke up in 1995. "His idea of a great day is playing basketball with his friends, having a barbecue… and watching a basketball game that night," says Adler. A real guy's guy, his circle consists of eight long-time friends who hang out together. Always helpful with his friends, Clooney also actively supports Project ALS. His art-work drawing put $1,725 into the ALS coffers in an AOL sponsored auction in November 2000. With a strong social conscience and political awareness, he put together a fund-raiser for the victims of 9-11, has been an outspoken critic of the Iraq War and the Bush administration, and in September 2006 appeared at the United Nations Security Council to lobby on behalf of war-ravaged Darfur.
Though Southern California has been his home, Clooney is still terrified of earthquakes. He bought a villa in the lakes region of Italy where he lives much of the time. He is adamant about his privacy, "I don't like to share my personal life... It wouldn't be personal if I shared it." The end of 2004 was not kind to the actor or his family. On October 11, 2004, his sister’s husband died unexpectedly of a heart attack. On November 2, 2004, his father Nick lost his bid for election to Congress as a Democrat from Kentucky. A few weeks later, the handsome actor himself ruptured a disk in his back and had to cancel appearances to promote his newest movie, “Ocean’s Twelve.”
On March 5, 2006, the actor picked up an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in “Syriana.” Clooney had also been nominated for Best Director and was co-nominee for Best Original Screenplay of “Good Night, and Good Luck,” and the movie received a nomination for Best Picture. His latest work is a film-noir about a journalist in Germany in the immediate aftermath of World War II. “The Good German” had its premier in early December 2006.
In January 2012, he added a Golden Globe to his list of prizes for his performance in the movie, "The Descendants."
On 2 March 2014, he was the special guest of the French TV show "Vivement Dimanche" to present his film "Monuments Men" with Jean Dujardin.
- associate relationship with Dujardin, Jean (born 19 June 1972)
- associate relationship with Lopez, Jennifer (born 24 July 1969). Notes: co-stars in "Out of Sight"
- business associate/partner relationship with Edwards, Anthony (born 19 July 1962). Notes: Co-stars on "ER"
- business associate/partner relationship with Wyle, Noah (born 4 June 1971). Notes: Co-stars on "ER"
- lover relationship with Balitran, Céline (born 31 October 1978)
- spouse relationship with Clooney, Amal (born 3 February 1978)
- Family : Change residence 1982 (Move to Hollywood)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 ("Return of the Killer Tomatoes")
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1992 (From Balsam)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 ("ER")
- Work : Prize 1995 (Screen Actors Guild Awards)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1996 (Celine Balitran, three years)
- Work : Prize 1997 (Voted Sexiest Man Alive)
- Work : Prize 2000 (Golden Globe)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released November 2000 (Auctioned off art work)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Grazia Bordoni quotes Carol Adrienne, who wrote to Antonio Capitani in May 2001, "My assistant wrote to the state of Kentucky to obtain a copy of Clooney's birth certificate. He was born in Lexington, Kentucky as George Timothy Clooney on May 6, 1961 at 2:58 AM."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Size (5' 11")
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Polite, gracious)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty (Jokes and rowdy humor)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (For ruptured disk)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Son of Nick Clooney)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Three years with Balitran)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Unhappy marriage, felt cornered)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Socializes with guy-activities)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol (Sexiest Man Alive)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("ER")
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Best Actor in a Comedy)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Screen Actors Guild)