|born on||22 July 1941 at 11:55 (= 11:55 AM )|
|Place||Kannapolis, North Carolina, 35n29, 80w37|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°28' 10°17 Asc. 19°15'|
American musician, a guitarist, singer, songwriter and producer. He was a master of funk and the bandleader of "Funkadelic Parliament" and "P-Funk All Stars."
At age 62, on December 6, 2003, he was arrested in Tallahassee, FL, charged with cocaine possession and possesion of a smoking pipe. After pleadiing no contest, he was sentenced to two years probation on August 11, 2004 in Tallahassee.
- associate relationship with Collins, Bootsy (born 26 October 1951)
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor (Bandleader)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Funkadelic Parliament)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Funk)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Music)