|born on||7 November 1870 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Buffalo, New York, 42n53, 78w53|
|Timezone||LMT m78w53 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°05' 08°10 Asc. 07°29'|
American infant of noted family; the first-born child – and the only son – born to Sam Clemens (the writer Mark Twain) and his wife Olivia Clemens. Born prematurely‚ he was weak and sickly throughout his short life. He died of diphtheria on June 2‚ 1872‚ at the age of only 19 months.
- child->parent relationship with Twain, Mark (born 30 November 1835)
- sibling relationship with Clemens, Clara (born 8 June 1874)
- sibling relationship with Clemens, Susy (born 19 March 1872)
Sy Scholfield quotes a telegram from his father to Olivia Lewis Langdon on 7 November 1870 from Buffalo, N.Y.: "Langdon Clemens was born at eleven this morning mother & child doing well. Mr Fairbanks is coming. Saml L Clemens."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Only son of Mark Twain)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died at 19 months)