|Birthname||Georges Benjamin Clemenceau|
|born on||28 September 1841 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Mouilleron-en-Pareds, France, 46n4036, 0w51|
|Timezone||LMT m0w51 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°34' 14°59 Asc. 27°34'|
French politician, he served as Prime Minister of the Third Republic in 1906-1909 and 1917-1920, leading his country triumphantly through the last and most difficult period of WW I.
Trained as a doctor, he traveled and taught before entering politics, serving as the Mayor of Montmartre.
He died on 24 November 1929 at 1:45 AM in Paris.
- associate relationship with Poincaré, Raymond (born 20 August 1860). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- business associate/partner relationship with Geffroy, Gustave (born 1 June 1855). Notes: business and friend associate
- Work : New Job 1906 (National Premier)
- Work : Gain social status 1917 (National Premier)
Gauquelin Vol 2/162
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Initially)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (National Premier)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book