|Birthname||John Marwood Cleese|
|born on||27 October 1939 at 03:15 (= 03:15 AM )|
|Place||Weston-Super-Mare, England, 51n21, 2w59|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°46' 19°11 Asc. 12°35'|
British actor most noted for the inventive and zany "Monty Python" troupe. Handsome and hyperactive, 6' 5", he wrote and played in humor sketches and radio comedy while still in Cambridge.
Cleese developed the outstanding "Monte Python" team along with Terry Jones, Eric Idle and Graham Chapman, creating the TV series and feature films. Apart from the Python group, he played in a hilarious sit-com "Fawlty Towers" for 12 episodes, and in 1972 he started Video Arts, writing and producing more than 70 business training films that use humor to make the point.
While touring in the United States he met an American girl whom he married in 1968; their daughter was born 1971 and they divorced in 1976. He made a third marriage 12/28/1992 to U.S. psychoanalyst Alyce Faye Eichelberger in the Barbados.
Cleese won a lawsuit for libel of $48,000 on 7/30/1992 from The Sun tabloid which had printed an article in March about his sex drive. He donated the winning sum to the Fulbright Foundation.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Monty Python's Flying Circus (born 5 October 1969)
- associate relationship with Sachs, Andrew (born 7 April 1930). Notes: Co-stars on "Fawlty Towers," 1975-1979
- business associate/partner relationship with Chapman, Graham (born 8 January 1941). Notes: Monty Python
- business associate/partner relationship with Gilliam, Terry (born 22 November 1940). Notes: Monty Python
- business associate/partner relationship with Idle, Eric (born 29 March 1943). Notes: Monty Python
- business associate/partner relationship with Jones, Terry (born 1 February 1942). Notes: Monty Python
- business associate/partner relationship with Palin, Michael (born 5 May 1943). Notes: Monty Python
- Relationship : Marriage 1968 (First marriage)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1971 (Daughter born)
- Work : Start Business 1972 (Video Arts, business training videos)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1976 (First marriage dissolved)
- Relationship : Marriage 28 December 1992 (Third marriage, Alyce Eichelberger)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
David Fisher quotes Eve Jackson in Transit 11/83, from Cleese's mom by phone.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 6' 5")
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty (Physical humor and wit)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Monty Python team)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Winnings/ Lottery (Libel suit awarded, donated to charity)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Sued scandal rag for libel, won)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Video production, training films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Creativity (Inventive TV and business films)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (1987)