|Birthname||Marcia Rachel Kleks|
|born on||31 August 1953 at 12:35 (= 12:35 PM )|
|Place||Oakland, California, 37n48, 122w16|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°05' 12°38 Asc. 19°23'|
American attorney who moved into a high profile as the prosecuting attorney on the O.J. Simpson case.
The daughter of a government administrator, she moved a lot as a kid when dad relocated, a first-born child. Graduating UCLA in 1974, she passed the bar in 1979. For the next two years she worked as a criminal defense lawyer with a small Los Angeles firm and joined the D.A. office in 1981. Her salary was somewhere between $74 and $96 thousand. She chalked up 20 murder prosecutions including the 1991 trial of Robert Bardo.
Very private, focused, ethical and tenacious, she is noted for a sense of humor and personal warmth. She likes the celebrity and the press conferences, which she handles with a great deal of poise.
A former ballet dancer, she works out with a regular trainer at a local gym. Said to be tough, a bone-buster, she can drink or cuss a guy under the table when the occasion calls for it.
Married for 12 years, she has two young sons and filed for divorce 6/09/1994. Her first husband was gambler Gabriel Horowitz and her second, Gordon Clark. During the media-circus-trial, her name was linked with that of her fellow attorney, Chris Darden. Her biography reveals that she was sexually assaulted at 17 by a hotel waiter while on a trip to Europe.
The notorious Simpson case began with a preliminary hearing on 7/01/1994 and concluded with his acquittal on 10/03/1995, a sorry loss for Clark.
Her memoir "Without a Doubt" came out in 1997 with a $4.2 million advance from her publisher. She was for the most part keeping out of the limelight except for outings with her boyfriend, blues musician Mitch Kashmar, 36.
In 1998, Clark hosted the Fox network special, "Lie Detector" and she frequently substitutes for Geraldo Rivera in his CNBC-TV show, "Rivera Live."
- business associate/partner relationship with Darden, Christopher (born 7 April 1956)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Simpson, O. J. (born 9 July 1947). Notes: Defendent in legal case
- compare to chart of Civic Event: Simpson trial (born 24 January 1995). Notes: Prosecutor
- role played of/by Paulson, Sarah (born 17 December 1974). Notes: "The People v. O. J. Simpson"
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 1970 (Sexually assaulted at 17)
- Social : End a program of study 1974 (Graduated UCLA)
- Work : Gain social status 1979 (Passed the bar exam)
- Work : New Career 1981 (Joined the D.A.'s office)
- Work : New Job 1991 (Murder trial of Robert Bardo)
- Social : Great Publicity 1995 (Prosecuting attorney in Simpson case)
- Work : End Major Project 3 October 1995 (Acquittal of O.J. Simpson, trial ends)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Memoirs published, "Without a Doubt")
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Traits : Personality : Fiery
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One after 12 years marriage)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (D.A. Simpson Trial)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women