|born on||6 July 1913 at 08:20 (= 08:20 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°57' 17°26 Asc. 27°10'|
American author of non-fiction for over 40 years, including "Rome and a Villa" and "Oysters of Lochmariaquer." Her work has also covered book reviews, short stories and a memoir, all of which are rich in literary echoes that show a lifelong love of words.
From a literary family of writers and educators, Clark studied music for years before graduating Vassar in 1930, and post-grad B.A. in 1934, finally turning to free-lance writing and editing. Her first published novel was "The Bitter Box," 1946.
She married the poet Robert Penn Warren in 1952 and they had two kids. In 1972, Clark suffered the first retinal hemorrhage that impaired her vision, with another in late 1975. Writing with marker pens, she authored "Eyes, Etc, A Memoir."
She died on February 16, 1996 in Boston, MA after battling pneumonia and emphysema
- Social : End a program of study 1930 (Graduated Vassar)
- Social : End a program of study 1934 (B.A. degree)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1972 (First retinal hemorrhage)
- Health : Medical procedure 1975 (Second retinal hemorrhage)
- Death by Disease 16 February 1996 (in Boston, MA of emphysema and pneumonia, age 82)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Retinal hemorrhaging)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Robert Penn Warren)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Writer over 40 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1952)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two girls)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (age 82)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Emphysema