|Birthname||Claes, Willy Werner Hubert|
|born on||24 November 1938 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Hasselt, Belgium, 50n56, 5e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°26' 28°11 Asc. 21°51'|
Belgian Deputy from 1968 and General Secretary of NATO in 1994. Claes was Minister of National Education, 1972-'73, of Economic Affairs, 1973-'74 and 1977-'81 and of Foreign Affairs. He was President of l’Union des Partis Socialistes from 1992.
Before entering politics, he had a musical background.
- Work : New Job 1968 (Deputy)
- Work : New Job 1972 (Minister of National Education)
- Work : New Job 1973 (Minister of Economic Affairs)
- Work : New Job 1977 (Minister of Foreign Affairs)
- Social : Joined group 1992 (President of l'Union des Partis Socialistes)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 21 October 1995 at 3:05 PM in Bruxelles (Retreat as General Secretary of NATO (Fangusta affair))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Luc de Marre quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Pres. of I'Union des Partis Socialistes)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (General Secretary of NATO)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Four Ministerial positions)