Cintra, Ruth Cunha
|born on||19 March 1945 at 17:17 (= 5:17 PM )|
|Place||Sao Paulo, Brazil, 23s32, 46w37|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°52' 16°58 Asc. 09°35'|
Brazilian publisher and book store owner. The daughter of a doctor and professor and a home maker, she was educated in Sao Paulo and in Baltimore, U.S. where her dad had a scholarship at Johns Hopkins University. She married Plinio, an attorney, in 1966. They have two children, a boy and a girl.
She went into business in 1991 with her sister, publishing the works of their uncle, James Martin Harvey.
- spouse relationship with Cintra, Plinio (born 12 March 1943). Notes: Happy
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1991 (Published Harvey's "Nativitas.")
LMR quotes her 1/1998, B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, boy and girl)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Bookstore)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One sister, now business partner)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1966)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Reading)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel