|born on||6 February 1932 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Havana, Cuba, 23n08, 82w22|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°30' 15°09 Asc. 13°08'|
A leading figure of the Cuban Revolution, along with Fidel Castro and Ché Guevara. He was one of a handful of survivors of the Granma landing in 1956 and soon distinguished himself as a leader. He defeated Batista forces at the Battle of Yaguajay in December of 1958. After the triumph of the Revolution in early 1959, Cienfuegos took on a position of authority in the army. He disappeared during a night-time flight on 28 October, 1959 and is presumed to have died. Historians seem to agree that Camilo's death is more likely to have been an accident, and not the result of foul play. He is considered one of the greatest heroes of the Revolution and every year, Cuba marks the anniversary of his death.
- associate relationship with Guevara, Che (born 14 May 1928)
- friend relationship with Castro, Fidel (born 13 August 1926)
Estadella quotes B.C. produced in the book: "Camilo Cienfuegos", by Carlos Franqui. Seix Barral (Barcelona, Spain), 2001.
"...siete de la mañana". that is 7:00 AM.
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Revolutionary)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Revolutionary)