|Birthname||Edda Rosa Edvige Mussolini|
|born on||1 September 1910 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Forlì, Italy, 44n13, 12e03|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°43' 04°36 Asc. 26°12'|
Italian noted family, the daughter of Benito Mussolini and the wife of Count Caleazzo Ciano.
Her husband was an Italian Foreign Minister until captured by the Germans and turned over to the Fascists. He was tried for treason and executed by firing squad on 1/11/1944, Verona. Her dad was captured and assassinated by Italian partisans on 4/28/1945.
Edda died at age 84 on April 9, 1995 in Rome.
- child->parent relationship with Mussolini, Benito (born 29 July 1883)
- child->parent relationship with Mussolini, Rachele (born 11 April 1890)
- spouse relationship with Ciano, Conte Galeazzo (born 18 March 1903)
- sibling relationship with Mussolini, Anna Maria (born 3 September 1929)
- sibling relationship with Mussolini, Bruno (born 22 April 1918)
- sibling relationship with Mussolini, Romano (born 26 September 1927)
- sibling relationship with Mussolini, Vittorio (born 27 September 1916)
Marion March quotes Bordoni for B.C.
Sy Scholfield quotes 3 a.m. in "Mussolini's Shadow: The Double Life of Count Galeazzo Ciano" by Ray Moseley (Yale University Press, 1999), p. 11: "Edda was born at 3 a.m. on September 1, 1910, in Forli, where her unmarried parents were then living in dire poverty. Her father called her the 'child of misery.' She was christened Edda Rosa Edvige."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Benito Mussolini)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad assassinated)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Husband executed for treason)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs