|born on||1 September 1910 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Forlì, Italy, 44n13, 12e03|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°43' 04°36 Asc. 26°12'|
Italian noted family, the daughter of Benito Mussolini and the wife of Count Caleazzo Ciano.
Her husband was an Italian Foreign Minister until captured by the Germans and turned over to the Fascists. He was tried for treason and executed by firing squad on 1/11/1944, Verona. Her dad was captured and assassinated by Italian partisans on 4/28/1945.
Edda died at age 84 on April 9, 1995 in Rome.
- child->parent relationship with Mussolini, Benito (born 29 July 1883)
- child->parent relationship with Mussolini, Rachele (born 11 April 1890)
- sibling relationship with Mussolini, Anna Maria (born 3 September 1929)
- sibling relationship with Mussolini, Bruno (born 22 April 1918)
- sibling relationship with Mussolini, Romano (born 26 September 1927)
- sibling relationship with Mussolini, Vittorio (born 27 September 1916)
Marion March quotes Bordoni for B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Benito Mussolini)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad assassinated)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Husband executed for treason)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs