|Birthname||Ciannelli, Eduardo Alfonso|
|born on||30 August 1888 at 23:50 (= 11:50 PM )|
|Place||Lacco Ameno, Italy, 40n45, 13e54|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°56' 22°54 Asc. 00°23'|
Italian actor who began his career as an opera baritone touring Italy and the Continent. After service in the Italian army in WW I, he moved to the U.S. for a long and successful career as a character actor. He made a debut on stage in 1925 and entered films in 1933. His roles were usually menacing characters, craggy-faced, suave, criminal masterminds and gangster bosses. After the '50s he worked mostly on TV.
Married, he had two kids.
Ciannelli died of cancer 10/08/1969, Rome.
- Work : New Career 1925 (Debut on stage)
- Work : New Job 1933 (First entered film)
Steinbrecher quotes B.R. in hand (11:50 PM Rome time)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater 1925-1933)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Ww I)