|born on||5 June 1650 (greg.) at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Ashe Devons, England, 51n12, 0w14|
|Timezone||LMT m0w14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°18' 16°52 Asc. 26°32'|
British aristocracy, the Duke of Marlborough and ancestor of Sir Winston Churchill. He was in service to Queen Anne for 30 years and commanded the armies of the Grand Alliance against France and Louis XIV from 1702-1711. During that time he won every battle he fought, waging ten campaigns and besieging 30 fortresses. His strategy laid the foundation of British dominion in the New World. Churchill was created the first Duke of Marlborough as a reward for his brilliant victories over the French.
In 1711, Marlborough was falsely accused of embezzling funds and his rank was removed. He lived abroad in a self-imposed exile 1712-1714 until exonerated, when he returned to England and regained his title along with the military rank of Commander in Chief.
Churchill died 6/16/1722, Windsor, England.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1702 (Commanded the Grand Alliance, nine years)
- Financial Crime Perpetration 1711 (Falsely accused of embezzlement)
- Family : Change residence 1712 (Self exiled)
- Family : Change residence 1714 (Returned to England)
Modern Astrology May/1933 quotes Churchill's letters in "The Life," by Wolseley, "about 1:00 AM." The Editor rectified to 1:20 AM LMT. Partridge rectified to 00:58 AM. (May 26, 1650 OS)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Aristocracy)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Army leader)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Falsely accused of embezzlement)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Commander in Chief)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (First Duke of Marlborough)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession