|born on||26 May 1650 Jul.Cal. (5 June 1650 greg.) at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Musbury, England, 50n4444, 3w0137|
|Timezone||LMT m3w0137 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°18' 16°58 Asc. 26°37'|
British aristocracy, the Duke of Marlborough and ancestor of Sir Winston Churchill. He was in service to Queen Anne for 30 years and commanded the armies of the Grand Alliance against France and Louis XIV from 1702-1711. During that time he won every battle he fought, waging ten campaigns and besieging 30 fortresses. His strategy laid the foundation of British dominion in the New World. Churchill was created the first Duke of Marlborough as a reward for his brilliant victories over the French.
In 1711, Marlborough was falsely accused of embezzling funds and his rank was removed. He lived abroad in a self-imposed exile 1712-1714 until exonerated, when he returned to England and regained his title along with the military rank of Commander in Chief.
Churchill died 16 June 1722, Windsor, England.
- parent->child relationship with Henrietta Godolphin, 2nd Duchess of Marlborough (born 19 July 1681 Jul.Cal. (29 July 1681 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with John Churchill, Marquess of Blandford (born 12 January 1686 Jul.Cal. (22 Jan 1686 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Mary Churchill, Duchess of Montagu (born 15 July 1689 Jul.Cal. (25 July 1689 greg.))
- Work : Begin Major Project 1702 (Commanded the Grand Alliance, nine years)
- Financial Crime Perpetration 1711 (Falsely accused of embezzlement)
- Family : Change residence 1712 (Self exiled)
- Family : Change residence 1714 (Returned to England)
- Death, Cause unspecified 16 June 1722 Jul.Cal. (27 June 1722 greg.) in Windsor (Age 72 plus nine days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Modern Astrology May/1933 quotes Churchill's letters in "The Life," by Wolseley, "about 1:00 AM." The Editor rectified to 1:20 AM LMT. Partridge rectified to 00:58 AM. (May 26, 1650 OS)
Sy Scholfield provides the full reference: "The life of John Churchill Duke of Marlborough to the accession of Queen Anne, Volume 1" by Viscount Garnet Wolseley Wolseley (R. Bentley & Son, 1894): "A manuscript book in the British Museum, by Partridge, the well-known contemporary astrologer and almanack-maker, gives Marlborough's ' Scheme of Nativity.' According to it, he was born 58 minutes after midnight, 25th — 26th May, 1650. In a note to this horoscope it is said that had he come one hour later into the world he must have been beaten at Blenheim."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Aristocracy)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Army leader)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Falsely accused of embezzlement)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Commander in Chief)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (First Duke of Marlborough)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession