|Birthname||Charlotte Maria Reed|
|born on||21 February 1986 at 22:28 (= 10:28 PM )|
|Place||Cardiff, Wales, 51n29, 3w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°00' 00°02 Asc. 24°51'|
British singer, a musical prodigy who began her professional career by the time she reached 10 or 11. By the time she was 14, a classically trained singer, she was recognized and applauded, especially in the UK. Her talents are being directed to the popular 'easy listening' market such as the "Three Tenors" territory. Charlotte has met and sung for the Pope, Queen Elizabeth, and the Clintons, and is one of the top 100 earners in Britain during 2000.
At the beginning of 2001, she made a settlement out-of-court for a lawsuit by her ex-manager (the one who discovered her) for a sum of £2 million after being fired.
Her autobiography was published in time for the Christmas market, written by supposedly the youngest celebrity to ever write her memoirs. Times-Warner paid £500,000 for rights to the book.
At 15, she was a normal teenager, arguing over ground rules with her folks, fomerly a government employee and a security manager who now manage her career and going to a private girl's school in Cardiff Wales.
She branched into pop music in 2005. By 2007, she had sold more than 10 million records worldwide including over 5 million in the United States. She hosted a Channel 4 chat show titled The Charlotte Church Show. Church released her first album in five years, titled Back to Scratch, on 17 October 2010.
Church gave birth to her first child "at home" in St Brides Major, Wales at 10:35 PM local time on September 20, 2007. The baby is named Ruby Megan Henson and her dad is Church's boyfriend, rugby star Gavin Henson.
She and Henson, welcomed their second child, a son Dexter, born on January 11, 2009 also at their home in Wales.
- parent->child relationship with Henson, Ruby Megan (born 20 September 2007)
- Financial : Gain significant money 2000 (Top 100 earner)
- Crime : Law suit 2001 (Out of court settlement)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 September 2007 at 10:35 PM in St Brides Major, Wales (Daughter Ruby)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 11 January 2009 (Birth of son Dexter)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bill Sheeran on ACT 1/2001 quotes her (co-written) autobiography, "Voice of an Angel." The information came from The Sunday Times (UK) 11/26/2000.
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Musical)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16 (Age 10 or 11)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Out of court settlement)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer