|Birthname||Constance Yu-Hwa Chung|
|born on||20 August 1946|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°03' or|
Chinese-American newscaster, teamed with Dan Rather at CBS in 1993. She was removed as co-anchor the end of May1995, apparently with hard feelings.
Noted as a highly profile newscaster, she set the standard and popularity of Asian newscasters to come. During her career, she made a few gaffes, such as the interview with Faye Resnick October 1994, in spite of Judge Ito's plea during the O.J. Simpson trial, and her inducement on January 1995 to get Kathleen Gingrich to tell her "in private" that Newt had called Hillary Clinton a bitch.
Attractive, chic, she married talk show host Maury Povich.
- Work : Gain social status 1993 (Co-anchored CBS news)
- Work : Begin Major Project 24 June 2002 at 5:00 PM (Began hosting "Connie Chung Tonight" on CNN)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes Library for date; in response to a phone call, she refused to give a birth time for inclusion in "Profiles of Women," 1979
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Race (Chinese)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Maury Povich)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Dan Rather)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Co-anchor at CBS)