|Birthname||Lebreton, Jean-Christophe Georges Marie|
|born on||1 October 1950 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Blois, France, 47n35, 1e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°48' 07°26 Asc. 04°54'|
French ecclesiastic, a Trappist monk. On 3/17/1996, seven of monks were kidnapped from their monastery in Tibéhirine, Algeria and they were executed on 5/23/1996, reportedly the victims of Muslim extremists. Their bodies were discovered on 5/30/1996 in Médéa, Algeria.
In July 2009 a French general said that they were killed by an Algerian military helicopter and that their deaths were covered up by the French government.
The seven monks were: Brothers Bruno, Celestin, Luc, Michel and Paul, Father Christophe and Dom Christian.
- associate relationship with Celestin, Father (born 29 July 1933)
- associate relationship with Christian, Dom (born 18 January 1937)
- associate relationship with Luc, Brother (born 31 January 1914)
- associate relationship with Michel, Brother (born 21 May 1944)
- associate relationship with Paul, Brother (born 17 April 1939)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Mortality: Assassination of the monks of Tibhirine (born 21 May 1996)
- compare to chart of Kidnapping: Monks of Tibhirine (born 27 March 1996)
- Crime : Kidnap Victimization 17 March 1996 at 12:00 noon in Tibehirine, Algeria
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.33, 9/1996
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Executed)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Kidnapping victim
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Trappist monk)