Christine Marie of France
|born on||10 February 1606 (greg.) at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°45' 03°00 Asc. 17°06'|
French royalty, the third child and second daughter of King Henry IV of France and his second wife, the Italian Marie de' Medici. As a daughter of the king, she was a Fille de France. She was a younger sister of Louis XIII of France and Elisabeth of France. At the death of her husband Victor Amadeus I in 1637, she acted as regent of Savoy between 1637 and 1648. She died at the Palazzo Madama, Turin on 27 December 1663 at the age of 57. She had outlived 4 of her seven children. Her descendants include American model/actress Brooke Shields (b. 1965) and Princess Michael of Kent, born 1945 as Baroness Marie Christine.
- child->parent relationship with Henri IV, King of France (born 14 December 1553 Jul.Cal. (24 Dec 1553 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Medici, Queen Marie de (born 15 April 1573 Jul.Cal. (25 Apr 1573 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Queen Consort of Spain (1602) (born 22 November 1602 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Gaston, Duc D'Orleans (born 25 April 1608 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Henriette Marie, Queen of France (born 25 November 1609 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Louis XIII, King of France (born 27 September 1601 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Nicolas Henri, Duke of Orléans (born 16 April 1607 (greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes "Henri IV, roi de cœur" by Jacques de Laprade and Juliette Rigal (Musée national du Château de Pau, Société des amis du Château de Pau, Les Amis du château de Pau, 1971), p. 91: "Madame Chrétienne [sic] de France naît le 10 février 1606 à deux heures après midi, au Louvre à Paris."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family