Chretienne, Queen Mother
|born on||10 February 1606 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°42' 02°11 Asc. 27°50'|
French royalty, the third child and second daughter of Henry IV of France and Marie de Medici. At 13, she married Victor Amadeus of Savoy, 2/11/1619 and they had two sons and four daughters. Victor became Duke of Savoy in 1631 and seven years later he died. When Chretienne's eldest son died, she became regent for the younger son, Emmanuel II.
Chretienne died 12/27/1663 in Turin, age 57.
- Work : Gain social status 1631 (Husband became Duke of Savoy)
- Death, Cause unspecified 27 December 1663 (Age 57)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mate 1638 (Husband died)
Martin Harvey in Nativitas I quotes the Latin records of Dr. Jean Heroard, (noted as NS)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royalty)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of four)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, at age 13)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Eldest son died)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Victor Amadeus, Duke of Savoy)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Regent for youngest son, Emmanuel)
- Family : Relationship : Married early less than 18 (Married at 13)