|Birthname||Claude Catherine Marie Chirac|
|born on||6 December 1962 at 11:15 (= 11:15 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°49' 06°33 Asc. 22°01'|
French noted family and the daughter of Bernadette and Jacques Chirac. She worked as an able political aide to her dad.
The actor Vincent Lindon was her lover until he left her for Princess Caroline.
Some time later, she and Philippe Habert became a couple. They married 12 September 1992 and she was widowed less than eight months later, 5 April 1993. His death had a note of mystery, apparently a suicide by pill overdose.
She married Frédéric Salat-Baroux, former general secretary of the Elysée, on 11 February 2011.
- lover relationship with Rey, Thierry (born 1 June 1959)
- parent->child relationship with Rey-Chirac, Martin (born 22 March 1996)
- child->parent relationship with Chirac, Bernadette (born 18 May 1933)
- child->parent relationship with Chirac, Jacques (born 29 November 1932)
- spouse relationship with Habert, Philippe (born 22 August 1958)
- sibling relationship with Chirac, Laurence (born 4 March 1958)
- Death of Mate 5 April 1993 in Paris (Philippe Habert, possible suicide by pill overdose, age 34)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Cadran No.18 quotes B.C. 4/l995
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Jacques Chirac)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Vincent Lindon, Philippe Habert)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women