|Birthname||Kenneth Arnold Chesney|
|born on||26 March 1968 at 15:55 (= 3:55 PM )|
|Place||Knoxville, Tennessee, 35n58, 83w55|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°16' 12°32 Asc. 00°28'|
American singer and musician, country and western style, married to Renee Zellweger on May 9, 2005, but the much-publicized merger ended in an annulment announced just a few months later on September 15. The annulment was finalized December 20, 2005 in Los Angeles.
The child of a teacher dad and beauty-salon owner mom who divorced when he was a young child, he and his sister were raised by their mom. At college he majored in marketing and picked up a guitar for the first time. He was hooked by the thoughts of a music career. He started out writing for other musicians and in 1995 had his own first hit, "Fall in Love." In 2004 he was honored as Entertainer of the Year by the Country Music Association.
- associate relationship with Potter, Grace (born 20 June 1983). Notes: collaborators
- spouse relationship with Zellweger, Renée (born 25 April 1969)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (First hit)
- Work : Prize 2004 (Country Music Association Entertainer of the Year award)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 20 December 2006 (Annulment from marriage with Zellweger)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Entertainer of the Year)